- marketingcommunicationsAsked on June 09, 2017 at 03:49 PM
It is to have 3 steps
1. The school fills out the form and includes the western/ccis employee email. Once school nominator signs and submits
2. After nominator submits the editable form should go to the western/ccis employeeThe employee enters Bursary2017 and the remaining portion of the form should populate.
3. Employee fills out manager name email and branch and upon submission the editable form should
go to the manager email.
4. Manager approves and submits - the form should go to the Foundation.
It is not getting to step 2 and is going directly to the Foundation submission without the rest of the info.
It was working and now it is not. I can not see where the break isPage URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 09, 2017 at 05:14 PM
I think this is because the Send On Edit is disabled in the autoresponder email settings. Please try enabling this option and see if that will fix the problem.
You have to edit the autoresponder email and go to the advanced tab as shown in this screenshot: