- vimlapwrAsked on June 12, 2017 at 06:44 AM
When I create PDF form using jotform. The text are appearing in doubles overlapping each other. This problem is coming only in the option text feature.
- csvitalAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 06:47 AM
Could you please tell us your form id?
- AysnurAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 07:05 AM
There is a warning on the PDF form creator page as "use Acrobat Reader to submit PDF forms". If you used another program, it may cause the problem.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 09:04 AM
I am now checking this for you. You are referring to this form http://www.jotform.me/form/71231033499453, right?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 11:26 AM
I see it. The labels are duplicated and overlap the actual text size in the form.
Let me create a ticket about this. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread. For the meantime, try to re-structure your form. Try moving the other fields down, no columns. See if that will work.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 09:31 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
There might have been so many things which cause this problem. Mainly, if there is any injected CSS or if there is any field shrinked or if the form height does not fit the A4 paper size, the PDF form could have this problem. So, we strongly suggest you to clone your form to make following changes on your form in order to get a PDF without problem.
1. Clone your form
2. Delete your css if you have injected any.
3. Unshrink field if you have already shrinked.
4. Add page break to your form to fit it to A4 paper size. If you have already page break, please try to change page break position.
Please also note that when you add page break to your form or change position of them, there is still a possibility that the same problem will happen again. So, please try several times to get the best fit. Since, the code to download form as PDF seems have conflict if any of the above things exist.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 09:40 AM
First of all, we are so sorry for this delay and inconvenience caused to you.
We investigated the issue further and found a solution to fix this problem. I would like to inform you that you can download your form as PDF without any problem after that. I checked it on our side and there is no overlapping issue now.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and please feel free to contact us if you have more questions. We would be pleased to assist you for any issue you may have.