- lakemagicaAsked on January 16, 2011 at 03:30 AM
We run a fishing lake in france when a customer requests baits and submitts the form we need it to go to 2 email addresses how can wqe do this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 17, 2011 at 06:57 AM
To add an additional email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side. Add additional email address separated with comma. So, it should look like this:
- celalaltAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 05:01 AM
I would like to know if you can as selecting a MEDIC from the list on this form will be sent only to him ...
- VRTOAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 05:26 AM
I believe it can. It's similar thing as this:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 05:59 AM
Yes, that is possible by using Conditions.
You can follow these steps:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab and click Conditions
2. A Conditions Wizard pop-up window will show up with the list of options that you can choose. Select Send an e-mail after submission
2.1 Under "If", select the field that you wish to use for your conditional email notification.
2.2 On the field drowdown list, select Equals To
2.3 On the 3rd dropdown list, select the value
2.4 On the "Then send" field, select the name of your email notification that you wish to use.
2.5 On the email to field, enter the email address that the notification will send to.
3. Save your condition
Do the same process for every email address that you wish to receive a notification email.
You can also read more about Conditional Logic on forms on this link.
If you have other concerns or inquiries, please let us know.
- celalaltAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 11:57 AM
I understand, thank you ...
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 08:06 PM
Glad to know that our support team was able to help you. Let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you.
- bilalshiraziAnswered on July 19, 2011 at 11:55 AM
Can you place multiple email addresses under conditions?
- allanftdAnswered on July 19, 2011 at 12:43 PM
You should be able to set up multiple email addresses for conditions involving email notifications.
First, set up the condition by opening the Conditions Wizard and selecting the option below:
Then, after clicking the Next button, set up the conditions and then separate each email addresses by a comma and a space as shown below:
We hope you find this information useful. Please follow the above steps and let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!