- AirportRoadStorageAsked on June 12, 2017 at 04:14 PM
We are not requesting sensitive information? Was there an attempt to breach information?
I see there were contacts from Guatemala and Turkey?
- AirportRoadStorageAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 05:19 PM
Our airport? We're not an airport. We're a storage facility. Do you mean the domain for our website?
- SvenAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 05:27 PM
Thanks for providing the email, I think your account was suspended because your email address is on gmail, and not one from your domain, can you change your email to one that comes from your website domain?
- AirportRoadStorageAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 05:30 PM
This is the email address we use. I did not see anything in terms saying we cannot use gmail. Can you please enable our forms.
- AirportRoadStorageAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 05:56 PM
- SvenAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 05:59 PM
Apologies for the confusion, and any inconvenience caused.
I have re-activated your account, it should work now without issues, but please consider using encryption with your form. Here's how to use encrypted forms:
- AirportRoadStorageAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 06:02 PM
Odd, if you check settings, you'll see that the form is already encrypted.
Also, the link to the forms from our website still say forms are disabled?
- SvenAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 06:05 PM
Can you please refresh, or log out and login back again, and your account should work without issues.