- billhzAsked on July 28, 2012 at 06:23 PM
I went into prefences and changed the setting to 3 and it did nothing and does nothing when I tried to do it on other websites. Thanks for your help in this matter.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 28, 2012 at 07:05 PM
Try using www.jotformpro.com instead of form.jotformpro.com on your form embed codes.
Let me know if it helps or not.
- billhzAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 05:16 PMHi,
Does not work.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 05:31 PM
The theme used for your form is designed to have big gaps between the fields. Decreasing the question spacing can only do so much.
To decrease it further, I have injected this CSS code to your form:
margin: 0px 0px !important;
Kindly check your form to see the changes.
Note: You may increase the spacing by adjusting the first "px" value in the code above.
- billhzAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 06:16 PMThank you. Looks better. I did not select a theme for this form. I cloned it
from a page.