- Frank DiMartinoAsked on June 13, 2017 at 10:33 AM
My account is suspended. There was no warning or reason. What is going on? I need access to my forms as soon as possible. I'm getting complaints from clients. Please help.
- AysnurAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 10:46 AM
Hello Frank DiMartino
We are using a system in order to detect the phishing fields and this system suspends the accounts and disables the forms which may include phishing issues. However, sometimes we can encounter with suspend cases which is detected by mistake. In that case we will look your forms and the possible reasons to solve the problem as soon as possible.
Sorry for any inconvenience
- Frank DiMartinoAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 11:43 AMHow long will it take you to figure out that our forms are not doing any phishing and we are back online?
My clients are unable to submit requests for service to us. This is a major problem.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 01:26 PM
I did check your account and did not find any issue with that. Your account is already active and all your forms are back online. It seems one of my colleague have already taken care of your account issue and activate your account.
Do try to sign in to your JotForm account and get back to us if you have any trouble.
- FrankAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 03:04 PM