- flomindAsked on July 29, 2012 at 03:45 PM
How can I put my address location in the contact form with google map?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 29, 2012 at 06:41 PM
There is really no means of integrating the form to google maps at the moment. (I am assuming that you wanted to make some kind of association in one of your form field to a field in google map)
But,please take a look at this template form. You can expand/modify this to your liking by changing the map to your 'location address' then add some free text(html) field that describe your address location in the form.
Please inform us if you require further assistance.
- flomindAnswered on July 29, 2012 at 06:52 PM
Thanks. Just checking that the form is not embed in my site but is a link to a contact page. Is that correct?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 29, 2012 at 06:52 PM
In addition to what my colleague has stated . Please check this thread to have more details about how to customize the HTML field
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 29, 2012 at 07:25 PM
You can decide any type of embed method you will use to share your form into your website
Please check these links for further references