- sacdesignerAsked on July 30, 2012 at 01:50 AM
I have created a form using the Point of Sale form template from Jotform. I edited the free text html part of the form to reflect my own product instead of the sample product. Saved the form, but when I preview the form the free text html with my product image, description text, etc. that I placed in the form using the free text html form option is not showing up in my saved form. How do I fix this?
- ItalyTechAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 01:57 AM
Hi, can you indicate us your form ID and your website url where you've embed this form please ?
- sacdesignerAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 02:04 AM
Yes form id is 22108224832142 and can be viewed at: http://sacdesigner.net/jobs/pt/index.html
- ItalyTechAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 02:12 AM
I can see that you've embed this form trough source code. I suggest you to embed it by iframe method instead.
Or, if you need to embed it trough source code please re-embed your form again copying and paste your new source code.
When you made every changes on you form you must re-embed your form with a new source code (if you prefer to use it).
Hope this helps.
- yousefelprinceAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 06:22 AM
- sacdesignerAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 06:55 AM
- sacdesignerAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 06:56 AM
- ItalyTechAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 06:56 AM
excuse me but this user is insane. thanks :)
- sacdesignerAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 07:02 AM
Oh and by the way I want to thank you Alessandro for your help with my form. Your suggestions worked perfectly! :) Much appreciation. And sorry yousefelprince you being gay didn't seem to help my form to function properly at all... Maybe next time! LOL