- QPSUKLTDAsked on June 15, 2017 at 09:00 AM
I'm looking to replicate the below structure of the questions. Any idea how I can do this using the tools offered in Jotform?
1. what are the 2 components of water?
2. what are the 3 best types of cereal
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 15, 2017 at 10:07 AM
If you wanted to make this form a multiple choice quiz you could use a multiple choice field for each question:
- QPSUKLTDAnswered on June 15, 2017 at 10:09 AM
I saw the option of multiple choice, but that is only from a selection of options. I am trying to leave the question open for free text. any ideas??
- SvenAnswered on June 15, 2017 at 10:19 AM
You can add multiple short text entry fields, and group them under a text element.
I have created a demo form for you with the same structure, please see:
You can view/clone the form via this URL:
Here's how to clone a form into your account:
- mertkeskinAnswered on June 15, 2017 at 10:28 AM
If understood you correctly, you want to use these kind of things.
First one is:
If you want to select only one option use single choice properties.
but if you want to more then one use this:
You can use long text entry and add option how many you want in the advanced menu.
Let us know if you have any problem in the future.
- QPSUKLTDAnswered on June 15, 2017 at 10:30 AM
Hi Sven. That looks like one, thank very much
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 15, 2017 at 10:38 AM
Note that on the multiple choice field there is an option called "other option" which allows for an open answer that you can type in.