- MonicaAsked on June 15, 2017 at 12:50 PM
Our organization is currently using Jotform, and we would like to use version 4.0 to allow individuals submitting forms to save their progress, and have multiple users edit their form submissions. Can you please contact me at email@example.com and inform me of how to make this change?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on June 15, 2017 at 02:30 PM
Hey Monica - You won't need to do anything to use JotForm 4.0. You should already be using it if you're seeing the Form Builder like this:
Not unless you specifically selected Version 3 on your Account's Settings page:
If you did, then just toggle it to Version 4 to use our current Form Builder.
- clarkmonicaAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 02:43 PMThank you very much for this explanation. I see that I am logged on to the
4.0 version. We were hoping to allow users to save their forms in progress
with a login. I believe we have this set up correctly using the process
described on the site (Quarterly Report Login Form and Quarterly Reporting
Form), but some of our users are still having difficulty.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 04:48 PM
To use the session continue later method, please fix the next issues:
1) The session link is currently incorrect in your email template, please update it.
2) The autofill continue forms later option must be disabled on the second form.
3) The data is only saved when the Next / Back Page Break buttons are used. It means that you will also need to add the Page Break elements to your second form.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.