- SAssociatesAsked on July 30, 2012 at 01:29 PM
I am a user of another survey service . . . the kind you (deservedly) poke fun at because of their self-promotions and restrictions . . . I am looking at JotForm as an alternative but have not yet tried it . . . so, this may be a question that would be answered by just building a test form . . . that said, it is my impression that the results are reported in text form in an email . . . so for example, if I were collecting names for a database, I would have to copy and paste from each email into an Excel spreadsheet, right? . . . is it possible to get something like an Excel file of results directly from you?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 01:49 PM
That is not possible. But you can however download an excel report of your form submission. All you need to do:
1. Log into your JotForm account
2. Go to My Forms page and click one of your form
3. Click Submissions button
4. At the buttom of your submission page Download Excel Report of your form submission
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
- SAssociatesAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 02:07 PM
Just a clarification follow-up . . . is that download of form submissions just a list of dates and times as shown above or does it also include the contents of those submissions?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 02:15 PM
The image that I attached above is just an example. When you download the submission it includes all the contents/data that the users submitted.