- Free4good4Asked on July 30, 2012 at 02:36 PM
What I am looking to do is to actually import almost all my forms into one google docs spreadsheets, and then have the ability to edit the position of the columns. Like I may want to move column F to Column A. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 03:32 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to integrate multiple forms into a single Google Docs spreadsheet.
If you don't mind me asking though, are the forms in question identical?
- Free4good4Answered on July 31, 2012 at 10:25 AM
No. They are all different, but what if I did make them identical?
- Free4good4Answered on July 31, 2012 at 10:29 AM
If it helps anybody out, I did find a way to have multiple forms on one spreadsheet by using the =importrange function. You just have to create one spreadsheet for the form through integration and then use the =importrange function to link each spreadsheet to a different page.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 31, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Thank you very much for your hint, we will recommend this workaround whenever a person comes with a similar inquiry
- Online form creationAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 06:12 AM
No I don't think so that particular option is available with Google docs, while I was hunting for certain tools for similar function I came across this tool called CollateBox http://www.collatebox.com/web/validated-data-collection.html for use of online forms.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 12:39 PM
@Online form creation
Thank you for providing us with this external workaround , I hope our visitors and users find it useful