- navahAsked on June 16, 2017 at 02:35 PM
Please see attached image for reference. We are using the Authorize.net widget to process payment
Some explanation of the fields/options:
Parents can choose to pay 100% (Option A) or 50% of the tuition and pay the rest later (Option B).
If they choose Option C, the payment widget is hidden.
Field D is populated by a single choice parents made in a previous page (they had to choose the grade of their child which was assigned different prices).
Field E equals Field D divided by 2.
Field F equals Field E divided by 6.
What I want:
1. I want Field G to populate value of Field D if the parent chooses Option A
2. I want Field G to populate value of Field E if the parent chooses Option B
How do I do this? i.e. how do I assign Fields to Options instead of assigning Values to Options?
- SvenAnswered on June 16, 2017 at 03:05 PM
I have cloned your form and made some edits, you can achieve the same by following the steps below:
1. Add a form calculation widget, to hold the value to be passed to payment field (you can hide that as well if you want), I have added one and called it Total.
2. Add the following conditions:
IF option A is selected, THEN copy the value of field D in Total
IF option B is selected, THEN copy the value of field E in Total
3. Finally, change the payment integration to accept the value from Total.
Here's my cloned version of your form, you can view/clone it and use it via the following link:
Here's how to clone a form into your account:
Hope this helps, let us know if you need any further help.