- GlobalSuccessFundAsked on June 20, 2017 at 01:01 AM
I have created the form in two languages - English and Espanol. I have set Espanol as default under Settings, and have unchecked the option to automatically detect browser language and set the form's language. Yet, the form always open up in English. Please assist.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 03:43 AM
I checked your form and I saw what you were referring to.
I was able to replicate this issue so I will forward it to our backend team for further checking.
We will inform you once the issue is resolved.
- GlobalSuccessFundAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 11:10 PM
Is there an update on this?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 01:00 AM
I see that the issue is assigned to one of our backend team members and will be looking into it. As soon as we have any update in this regard, we'll post it here.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 10:12 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience caused to you.
I was informed by the developer who was assigned to this ticket. Please note that the problem should be fixed.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.