- Marcus BreedeAsked on August 01, 2012 at 02:36 AM
Ich weiß nicht weshalb es nicht mit der E-mail Benachrichtigung nicht funktioniert.
Ich habe folgende Einstellungen übernommen:
Absender Name: JotForm Absender E-Mail: email@example.com
Reply-to Email: Kein
Empfänger-E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgIch habe das Formular noch nicht in meine Webseite eingebunden.Ich habe es erstmal mit "Test-E-mail" versucht.Mit freundlichen Grüßen,Marcus Breede
- pinoytechAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 03:38 AM
Can you please provide us more details for further assistance?
- Marcus BreedeAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 04:49 AM
I do not know why it does not not work with the e-mail notification.
I have taken the following settings:
Absender Name: JotForm
Absender E-mail : email@example.com
Reply-to Email: Kein
I have not yet incorporated the form into my website.
I first tried it with "test e-mail."
*Ps: Google Translator :P
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 04:53 AM
Have you checked your junk mail folder if the notifications have landed there?
Looking forward to your response.
- Marcus BreedeAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 04:57 AM
Yes i have checked my junk mail folder. I found nothing.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 05:20 AM
Thank you for the response, Marcus.
Are you using an email application software such as Eudora, MS Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc? If so, please try to login to your webmail account at http://mail.live.com and check it on the junk mail folder there.
Also, may I recommend that you create your free personal account here. Currently, you are using a guest account for your form which has a possibility of it getting lost in time, since guest accounts only depend on cookies to retain the view of your form in your My Forms page. You can create your account by checking the lower right part of your My Forms page
- Marcus BreedeAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 05:32 AM
I have found nothing in the junk mail folder..
Okay, I create an account and try again.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 05:45 AM
Sorry, I just noticed that you have not made a submission yet. Anyway, I'll wait for your account and I'll do a test submission after.
- marcusbreedeAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 05:59 AM
It works! Very good support! Praise from me
With best regards,