- raydonAsked on August 01, 2012 at 02:57 PM
tried to reset password, but never get email of the reset. I think when I initially set up the account, I entered the email incorrectly. please help!
- pinoytechAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 03:04 PM
I have answered already your request on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/117965-reset-password-help?entrymessage=10732640770
- raydonAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 03:08 PM
i cant get back to that link you sent. it has a bug
- raydonAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 03:14 PM
i missed typed the email in the setup. It should not be firstname.lastname@example.org but it should be .
- raydonAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 03:18 PM
I missed typed it when i was setting up. the email should be email@example.com. the another email that is inputed should not work
- pinoytechAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 03:25 PM
The email address that you provide above is the email address that you use in your account with a username of "lilaudrey".
- raydonAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 03:30 PM
When I tried to reset the password with that email it said that, that email does not exist in your database. I believe it may have been mistyped.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 03:34 PM
I am sorry about that. This is the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org of your account.
Have a good day!
- raydonAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 03:38 PM
Yes that one is mistyped. it needs to be email@example.com. Its missing a "a" in foundation. How cant i fix that so i can reset the password
- pinoytechAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 03:51 PM
I have updated your account email address for you and it should be working fine by now. You can now access your account with this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again.