- awopradioAsked on August 01, 2012 at 03:09 PM
I'd like to reference a full document of instructions for the form I've created. How do I make that a clickable link? I don't see any html/link references in the creation area.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 04:21 PM
Please follow these instructions to insert a link in your form:
1. Insert a free text field on your form. The free text tool can be found under the Power Tools section:
2. Click on the Edit HTML button on the right-hand side of the free text field you have just added.
3. In the free text editor, enter your link's text
4. Select the text then click the link button found at the bottom right side of the editor
5. In the insert/edit link window that appears, type in your link's URL, set the target window then click Insert.
6. Click Complete in the free text editor then save your form
Hope this helps.
- awopradioAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 04:39 PMI was trying to make it part of the subheading. Will just use the other option.