- ookusoguAsked on June 21, 2017 at 03:21 PM
I cloned a form and changed the header title. However, when the new form is submitted, it still shows the title from the original from.
Where do I go to make this correction?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 04:49 PM
You can update this information in the Email Editor of the Notification. Please follow the steps below:
1. Click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Under the "Email" tab, you'll see the Email Content Editor. Just click the title and change it. After that, click the "Save" button.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you're still having issues. Thank you.
- ookusoguAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 08:43 PMThank you. This resolved the problem.