- warrioressAsked on June 22, 2017 at 08:02 AM
Hello, I am subscribed to the Silver option with a non-profit discount. For the last couple of months, my form quota goes over and I have not reached 10,000. It seems someone from your company keeps cancelling a double payment which I appreciate but it also cancels my silver status. Can you please fix this? I want to keep my silver subscription for $19.95.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 09:38 AM
I did check your account and found that it currently upgraded to silver monthly subscription plan. The reason why your subscription is cancelled is because you upgrade your account again while you already have another subscription active.
Our records shows that earlier today, you have upgraded your account to silver monthly subscription plan but you still have older silver monthly subscription plan active.
I have sent a request to our billing team to cancel & process the refund for you last subscription payment for silver plan. Please allow 7-10 days for the amount to reflect in your account.
Your PayPal subscription id: S-7095282015165752V
There is no action required form your end. Do get back to us if your account is downgraded again but please do not upgrade your account again to avoid being double billed.
- warrioressAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 10:43 AMThe problem is that it keeps canceling and my forms stop working especially in the middle of an event so that is why I resubscribed. But this has been happening several time. Thanks.
Sent from my iPhone
- SvenAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 11:53 AM
You will usually get a notice when your account is over limit, simply let us know when that happens and we will take care of it for you.
In the meantime, as my colleague mentioned, a request has been made to our billing team to refund and process the cancelation.
Let us know if you need any further help.
- warrioressAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 12:43 PMAlso, what I noticed is that when you refund, it kicks my account back the the previous status. Please make sure that I stay at the silver level.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 02:04 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
When your old subscription was cancelled it must have caused your account to downgrade. Please do not upgrade your account if this happens again, we will take care of your account issues.