- corcoranceAsked on August 02, 2012 at 06:56 AM
For some reason this morning when I try to view the submissions for my forms , nothhing appears - the submissions page has no info even though i have 3 or 31 or 175 submissions (I've tried viewing m ore than one form). This was not a problem yesterday. I'm using a mac, Firefox 14.0.1.
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 02, 2012 at 07:24 AM
We are really sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.
What usually happens, your form submission counter is reset to zero in every first day of month, a reason why you didn't see any form submission on your dashboard yesterday. For now i can see you have 1 form submission.
To be able to view your form submissions, you need to access individual forms by;
1. Click My Forms on top of the page
2. Click the form of which you need to get your submissions.
3. Click Submissions above.
Lets know if you are still experiencing any difficulty.
- corcoranceAnswered on August 02, 2012 at 07:42 AM
Thank you but I don't think you understand the problem I am having. I have resubmitted this question with a screen shot, please check here http://www.jotform.com/answers/118126-Form-submissions-not-showing-with-photos-#0 and then let me know how to resolve the problem.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 02, 2012 at 07:53 AM
I checked your submissions page and I was able to view your submissions. If you're still not able to view the contents of the Submissions page, can you try clearing your browser's cache and then try again?
If this does not solve your problem, can you try visiting one of these sites and tell us what you see:
- corcoranceAnswered on August 02, 2012 at 07:57 AM
I am able to view the submissions now without clearing the cache.
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 02, 2012 at 08:04 AM
Welcome and sorry i didn't understand your first post well. Otherwise we are glad that you are working fine now. Please if this issue re-appears lets know.