What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.

At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.

We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.


  • Profile Image

    Some of the field labels are missing when I call the submissions via the API

    Asked by andres00515 on June 25, 2017 at 10:18 AM

    Hi, i use the api a few moth ago. Only today i have some problems. ehwn i call to get a submission some fields i cant have the title of the field around 20% of the fields, the other 80% is ok, any idea what can be happend?

  • Profile Image
    JotForm Support

    Answered by Welvin on June 25, 2017 at 11:13 AM

    Would you mind letting us know what fields? Are they random? Your form is created using Spanish as the primary language. Perhaps, it's because of the labels with accented vowel? Please confirm if this is the case. For full API support, you can reach our API team at api@jotform.com