- cliorAsked on June 27, 2017 at 09:24 AM
my name lior, i use your system and it very good.
but i have question,
after my client Leaves details - he need to enter same Letters - to sent the details.
there option to cancel this? i want when he enter details - the details Will be sent without security
how can i do it?
- WilliamRAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 10:49 AM
Hi Lior Cohen,
I'm not 100% sure if I understood your concern. What do you mean by "after my client Leaves details - he need to enter same Letters - to sent the details."
Can you provide me more details about it, so that I can advise you accordingly?
- cliorAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 09:43 AMThis i want cancel...
I dont need that
2017-06-27 17:49 GMT+03:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 11:41 AM
Screenshots cannot be attached to emails and need to be posted to the forum directly. If you wouldn't mind posting your screenshot again, we will be happy to have a look:
Here is a link to the thread:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 03:38 AM
You have uploaded this screenshot on another thread.
I have inspected both of your forms and they do not have a Captcha field.
Is that Captcha field shown when your embedded form is submitted?
If so, please re-embed your form with iFrame code, to see if that will resolve your issue. Inside of this guide you can find how to get iFrame code of your form:
If the issue persist after you re-embed your form, please provide us a URL of your webpage, so that we can inspect and test your form.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- cliorAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 08:48 AM
this is the website
when sameone leaving this details goes to the image page.
I do not want the client to have to enter "letters" in order for the data to be sent
- cliorAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 09:25 AM
this the website
- cliorAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 09:53 AM
my user is forexc
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 11:19 AM
I checked your page and it looks like you are using the full source code to embed your form. Replace your current embed code with your forms iframe code:
If that still does not remove the captcha, let us know and we will take another look.