- lw_designAsked on June 27, 2017 at 09:35 AM
Is it po0ssible for my clients archived submissions to be emailed to her as a xsl file, automatically once a month, similar to how you can schedule Google stats on Google Analytics to be sent direct to client however often.
- WilliamRAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 11:02 AM
Are you trying to send an exported data from your submission in Excel format automatically? If you are, then I'm afraid we don't support it out of the box.
However, it can still be achieved through some linked procedures. Here's what you need to do.
- How to Export Form Data to Excel (download submissions in Excel format)
- How to create an Excel Report (download submissions in Excel format by accessing special report link)
- Google Spreadsheets Integration (auto populated Google Spreadsheet with form submissions)
- Reports To Cloud (automatically receive updated Excel file at Dropbox)
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any other concerns.
- lw_designAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 11:25 AM
Thanks for helping. Is there progress on a new feature for automatically scheduled reports to an email address yet?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 01:05 PM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you mean to say that you want to automatically receive submission reports in your email inbox?
Unfortunately we do not have such feature. As suggested by my colleague, I would suggest you to please take a look at "Reports To Cloud" & "Google Spreadsheets" options and see if that fits into your requirement.
Please confirm your requirement and we will send a feature request ticket to our backend team.
We will wait for your response.