- bettyprallAsked on June 27, 2017 at 05:20 PM
When I go to "Publish" for a form, the "Copy Link" button does not always appear. I use this to put various forms in emails. The url below is the most recent form where I've run into this problem.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 05:32 PM
I cannot reproduce this error. Its working here:
If it happens again can you take a screenshot. Its possible that its a bug. And if we show the development team the error, they might be able to fix it.
- bettyprallAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 11:43 AMThis is my page showing the missing button.
Glasscock School of Continuing Studies
PO Box 1892
Houston, Texas 77251-1892
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 11:49 AM
Sorry the image didnt show up there. Please follow this guide to upload a screenshot:
- bettyprallAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 11:56 AM
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 12:03 PM
OK I have submitted a bug request. Thank you for providing the screenshot.
The development team will review this and make a decision. You will be notified of any progress via this thread.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 07:31 AM
We are again sorry for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
I was informed by the developer who was assigned to this ticket. This feature works with Edge (not IE) or other modern browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc.
If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us. We would be pleased to assist you for any issue you may have.