- sd_portugalAsked on June 28, 2017 at 10:23 AM
We are working under a proxy server however the form is not working.
Here's the form in question :
What do we need to do to make this form work normally under a normal proxy server ?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 10:43 AM
You could try using another web browser that doesnt use the proxy server.
- sd_portugalAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 10:58 AM
Thats not a option, the proxy blocks everything.
I need the url's to send to IT department so they can allow them and unlock jotform submissions.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 11:13 AM
Heres a full list of our domains:
jotform.us and jotform.com
- sd_portugalAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 12:01 PM
Thank you Aubrey,
Will try this. I'll post here the result
- sd_portugalAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 04:35 AM
The form cant still be sent.
What else must be done?
The error looks like this:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 05:29 AM