- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 07:56 PM
Thanks for bringing this up to our attention. Your are right, it appears that this option is not available. I have forwarded this to our back-end team. You will be updated via this thread.
- myaustinluxAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 10:19 AM
Thanks! This will save me a lot of headaches if we can integrate it.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 05:40 PM
By design, Stripe-native coupons work only for subscriptions.
Thus, you must switch the payment type to "Sell Subscriptions" to be able to use your coupon codes.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 08:14 PM
There's a workaround to emulate a one-time subscription in Stripe. We'll discuss this on a separate thread.
Moving on to the topic for this thread, if you want to fetch coupons from your Stripe Account, you're bound to use Sell Subscriptions as your Payment Type. This option is not available with other Payment Types (e.g. Sell Products, User Defined Amount, or Collect Donations).
In the end, if your aim is to Sell Subscriptions, regardless if it's one-time or not, then you can use the Fetch Coupons from Stripe Account option. This way, you won't need to setup Coupons on each form integrated with Stripe.
- myaustinluxAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 08:44 PM
Thanks! I'll keep an eye on the separate thread for info on the workaround.