- kastAsked on January 18, 2011 at 09:22 AM
Sorry for my english
I just created a newsletter with the system jotform.
Thank you for the message. I personalize my message I want his only opens another window and not on my site-how can do thank you.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 18, 2011 at 09:33 AM
So, you would like Thank You page to open in a new window? What will happen to the filled form? Will that stay in the page. What will happen if the user sees the form again thinks that she was not successful at filling the form?
- kastAnswered on January 18, 2011 at 09:38 AM
That, I fear that the person thinks it is not registered, so I'd like to return once the mail and send Q'una new tab opens with a message of thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 18, 2011 at 09:43 AM
That's why we do not support this. But if you are really really sure you need this, then do this:
1. Use the full form source code (Setup & Share Toolbar > Embed Code > Source) on your site,
2. On the code find the "form" tag and add this parameter: