- jenhammAsked on June 29, 2017 at 03:30 PM
is there any way to disable the paypal feature on the order form so that we're just using it to submit an order and no payment?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 05:24 PM
Yes, that is possible. You can create an order form without getting the payment and just the order of the client. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Click the Add Form Elements and go to the Payments tab.
3. Select the Purchase Order and add it to your form.
Here's the link: https://apps.jotform.com/app/purchase_order_app