- oliver.henrichAsked on June 30, 2017 at 08:57 AM
Dear Jotform Team,
there is a problem with my conditional logics. Since yesterday, the show-hide Field option doesnt work in the right way as it worked a few day ago with the same conditions. There also a problem so that i cant change the logics to change something. Can you fix that problem?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 09:27 AM
I can reproduce the problem here. You cannot edit your conditions right?
Also the "+ New Condition" button appears, but it doesnt do anything.
- oliver.henrichAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 09:44 AM
yes, thats the problem! Besides there ist the problem, that the conditional logics doesn't work in the formular in the right way. I think that the "IF Mitglied des Ski-Club Tanus e.V IS NOT EQUAL TO" condition doesn't work in the right way.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 09:49 AM
I have submitted this error as a bug. The development team will provide feedback via this thread.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Yes you are right.
I deleted the "IF Mitglied des Ski-Club Tanus e.V" field. And then the conditions work again.
- oliver.henrichAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 11:08 AM
Ok, but the "IF Mitglied des Ski-Club Tanus e.V" field is very important for my formular. I hope there will be a solution by the development team.
Thank you aubreybourke!
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 12:26 PM
I have found a solution for you. Instead of having all those conditions, we can use a Paypal integration field. You will see this approach is much easier. And credit card payments are also possible this way.
Here's my clone of your form:
You can have a look and if you like it, then clone it. And then you can modify a copy as you like.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 01, 2017 at 04:58 PM
The conditions wizard had issues with your checkbox having true as its value.
We have fixed the wizard, so you should be able to use it from here on out.
Please let us know if you're still having any issues.