- MPartridge1Asked on July 01, 2017 at 10:26 AM
I havce my forms integrated to dropbox but the integration dosent appear to work. The intergration says it ok but they never upload.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 01, 2017 at 04:09 PM
I just tested our DropBox integration but I wasn't able to replicate this issue.
Could you please let us know in which form did you experience this issue so we can have a closer look?
We'll wait for your response.
- MPartridge1Answered on July 01, 2017 at 05:43 PMHi
I had one today trial Visit request form
But it has happened on others
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 01, 2017 at 09:19 PM
When I integrated a cloned version of your form the integration worked fine on my end.
Could you please re-integrate your form with the Dropbox and submit a test submission to see if that helps?
- MPartridge1Answered on July 02, 2017 at 02:43 AMHow can I choose which Dropbox account it is integrating with as i
Use various Ines on my pc?
Also does the folder need to exist within Dropbox or will it create the folder the first time there is an upload?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 02, 2017 at 04:15 AM
When you do the integration with DropBox, the popup will show and you can check which account is integrating, when you do that, on the next page you can choose a folder where your files will show.
Here is a screencast:
If you need any further assistance please let us know.
- MPartridge1Answered on July 02, 2017 at 04:43 AMNew response receivedHi
Just checked it all, it says the integration is fine, but on the trial visit request its not just uploading into drop box, in fact none of forms are. It says the integration is fine on all the forms.
76 Barton Court Avenue
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 02, 2017 at 10:57 AM
Could you please confirm if the same thing is happening after the re-integration? We need more information to be able to escalate a bug report to our developers.
- MPartridge1Answered on July 02, 2017 at 11:43 AMHi
I removed it all then re inserted the integration on every form, now it seems ok.