- seankgildeAsked on January 18, 2011 at 01:10 PM
I am putting a form on my website.
When customers click 'submit', is it possible for the form to be submitted to an email account that is attached to my website?
For instance 'bookings@' etc.
This would save having to log on to JotForm to read/ print a submitted form - or is that the idea?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 19, 2011 at 07:54 AM
To change email address for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.