- BrentMarksAsked on August 07, 2012 at 12:25 PM
I created a "Service Ticket" form and would like to turn it into a PDF Fillable form so that way our employees do not have to log onto a webpage to fill their forms.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 07, 2012 at 12:34 PM
1. Go to My Forms
2. Right click on the desired form.
3. Choose 'Create PDF Form'
Let us know if you need other assistance.
- BrentMarksAnswered on August 07, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Thank You. It is giving me a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error. Any help with that? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 07, 2012 at 02:34 PM
For some reason it's throwing an error my end as well. I have reported the issue to our developers for checking. We will update this thread when there is an update.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- zalgirissoccerAnswered on May 05, 2013 at 01:49 PM
Hello. Has this issue ever been fixed? I don't see an update. Also, how would this be done on a mac - no right click here!
- moonzkieAnswered on May 05, 2013 at 01:58 PM
For some reasons, the issue has not been fixed yet and it seems that only this form has this error. However, I will ask for an update with regards this thread as this has been an issue for quite a long time.
As for the Creating a PDF on your form using mac you can just click More to be able to access the Creating a PDF option.
- zalgirissoccerAnswered on May 05, 2013 at 02:11 PM
Thank you. I'm not sure this is the option I'm even in need of. Here's what I have to do. I have an existing Medical Release form that we use for soccer. It is a state form which is already created as a pdf form. I need a way to upload (rather than recreate) this form into a jot form that we can then link to our player profile form.
Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 05, 2013 at 04:10 PM
Please review this guide How-to-Display-a-PDF-Document-On-Your-Form is something like in the guide sample what you need? In the guide, the pdf document is displayed within the form.
May I also request that you create a separate topic/post for your inquiry. Use this link
Its just that this post is about how to create the pdf from form.
Will await your response.
- zalgirissoccerAnswered on May 05, 2013 at 04:47 PMI started a separate thread and restated my question. I'm not sure I was
clear in my first inquiry. Hope that helps.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 05, 2013 at 05:36 PM
Thank you. I have already responded to your own created thread.