- weeniesAsked on January 18, 2011 at 02:59 PM
stupid question i know, but where can i change the email address to which people's submitted forms get sent? I have one already set up and it works great, but i can't figure out where/how i initially set that up. I to change it to a different email address. Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 19, 2011 at 07:48 AM
Not at all. This is the most popular question. To change email address for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.