- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 04, 2017 at 02:03 AM
I checked your account and it is in a good condition. Your account is not suspended for phishing. Could you please give us the IP Address so we can whitelist it?
Here's a link to get your IP Address: http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup
We'll wait for your response.
- tsmackinnonAnswered on July 04, 2017 at 06:23 PM
Hi, I am only getting the error message when opening the PDF attachement in the notification email. It is still allowing submissions. I jsut cannot see the PDF attachment.
My IP is 22.214.171.124
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 04, 2017 at 07:13 PM
Please try the following:
1) Reset your PDF report: https://www.jotform.com/help/384-How-to-Customize-PDF-Submissions-Report
2) Delete your notification: https://www.jotform.com/help/132-How-to-Delete-Notifications-Autoresponder
3) Clear your forms cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
4) Create the notification again: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 02:47 AM
It seems the reply to this thread didn't reach the Support Forum. For us to view the reply, please open this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1190507 on a browser and post the reply again.
- tsmackinnonAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 06:54 PM
I have tried the above steps and I am still having issues with some of the PDFs reports showing the phishing message.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 07:10 PM
I have forwarded this to our back-end team. You will be notified via this thread when this gets fixed.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 07:17 PM
I have moved your comment to a different thread, we will help you as soon as possible here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1194132
- JotForm DeveloperuygarAnswered on July 10, 2017 at 03:28 AM
Problem solved. Please try again. Sorry for the inconvenience.