- fmfernandezAsked on July 04, 2017 at 11:16 AM
I created a Zap in Zapier that goes like this:
1- On new Jotform submission
2- Lookup spreadhseet row with same e-mail as the submission
3- Update row
The zap is working according to the tests. Now, I would like to run it for all the submissions the first time, and then run it for new submissions. Can I do something (perhaps with a jotform API call?) to make all this jotform form's submissions appear as new for zapier for one time?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 04, 2017 at 01:19 PM
I have checked the current integrations with Zapier and it seems like there is not a current way to send existing submissions, it seems to be triggered only with the new submissions.
I think you may want to try the following:
1. Integrate your form directly with Google Spreadsheet: How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
2. The integration will create the sheet and will also send existing submissions.
3. Once you have created this, you could re-integrate on Zapier, select the sheet created from JotForm and get all the existing submissions as well as new ones.
4. Do not forget to remove the integration on JotForm (from the form builder) in order to avoid conflicts.
Hope this helps.