- saju391Asked on August 07, 2012 at 03:51 PM
I have created a form for my website and on submission, I am getting nothing in my email except the notification that that somebody submitted the form.
This is my form
Can you check and let me know what is the problem??
Quick reponse will b appreciated.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 07, 2012 at 04:02 PM
I have checked the form and it seems that you have not created any notifications yet.
1. Open the form
2. Go to Email Alerts
3. Choose Add New Email > Notifications
4. Fill out the recipient email with your email address.
Afterwhich, you may test the form by using the direct form url http://www.jotform.me/form/21475821147453 .
Let us know.
- saju391Answered on August 07, 2012 at 04:19 PM
I tried but now I'm not getting anything...even not blank email... :(
- pinoytechAnswered on August 07, 2012 at 04:24 PM
I have now remove email address "email@example.com" in our bounce list and your form should be working fine by now.
- saju391Answered on August 07, 2012 at 04:34 PM
Thanks alot.. its working :)
- pinoytechAnswered on August 07, 2012 at 04:40 PM
You are welcome saju391! If you need our assistance again, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime.
Have a good day!