- mgcaledonian13Asked on July 05, 2017 at 03:00 AM
Can the Header subtitle size be increased? if so what is the CSS for this?
- HurricaneminAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 03:36 AM
You might find several possible solutions to your problem here.
- WilliamRAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 04:37 AM
Yes, that can be increased the size of your heading. You can either use the predefined sizes of the header, which can be found under the Header properties.
Or you can use custom CSS to adjust the font-size manually.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any other concerns.
- mgcaledonian13Answered on July 06, 2017 at 02:44 AM
That is not really what I asked for, it was the CSS to change the size of the subtitle only.
Sussed it out with a clue got from your CSS above.
font-size : 22px;
color : #bd5302;
font-size : 19.5px !important;
font-weight : bolder;
color : #bd5302 !important;
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.As an aside your CAPTCHA is most annoying I had to go through 4 Verifies - why!!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 03:38 AM
We will be addressing your issue on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1192295