- lbjformAsked on July 05, 2017 at 05:28 AM
how to remove jotform logo at the form?
- zeynepozdemirAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 07:29 AM
I've fixed it for you. The sample cover is in the form designer. You just need to click "Clear" button from the Form Cover tab:
- lbjformAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 10:15 AM
- AIDANAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 12:40 PM
I have checked your account and found that it's currently in the Free status.
Please note that removing the JotForm branding is an option available only for upgraded members.
If you need further assistance please let us know. We will be happy to help. Thank you.
- lbjformAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 01:37 PM
where does it mention this?
this doesn't exist in the past even it's free.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 02:39 PM
Yes. It was not there for free accounts earlier. However, it has been added a few months ago for free account and it is required to upgrade to a paid subscription in order to remove it from the forms.
- lbjformAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 11:08 PM
other free accounts also do not have such logo
where does it mention that there's branding for free accounts? I didn't see such information in the price list.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 02:07 AM
Sorry for the confusion, lbjform.
Regarding on the JotForm Branding, we can modify our services without notifying our customers. Here's an excerpt in our Terms:
Modifications To JotForm Service. Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the JotForm Service with or without notice to you. Company shall not be liable to you or any third party should Company exercise its right to modify or discontinue the JotForm Service.
Thank you for your understanding.
- lbjformAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 05:54 AM
Your pricing doesn't mention any branding at all.
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 09:24 AM
As my colleague John_Benson has mentioned that regarding on the JotForm Branding, we can modify our services without notifying our customers.
When you upgrade your Jotform account, you will have an option for disabling Jotform footer ads. Please check the screenshot:
If you need further assistance, we'd be glad to assist you.
Thank you so much.
- lbjformAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 09:50 AM
Only my account has this limit. Other unpaid accounts do not have this limit.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 11:47 AM
The JotForm branding will be displayed on all the forms in every free account. Would you mind sharing the form ID/URL from the free subscription account that is not displaying the branding?
- lbjformAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 12:22 PM
anyone who read this could you please share whether your forms in your free account is displaying jotform branding?