- MindPipeAsked on August 08, 2012 at 08:06 AM
My clients need to be able to fill out the form in various was online or printed out but so far I cannot get the pdf to work. So you cannot fill it in.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 10:01 AM
You can actually make a PDF version of the form that you can print out.
1. Go to My Forms
2. Right click on the desired form.
3. Choose 'Create PDF Form'
Let us know if you need other assistance.
- medwardsAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Yes - You can create a PDF that way, however there are several bugs in it. Drop-downs, radio buttons and check boxes do not work.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 07:28 PM
This issue was already forwarded to our development team. However, we have not heard of any updates yet.
To expedite the resolution for this problem, I have submitted yet another ticket to our developers.
We will let you know when this gets fixed.
- walkingtreetravelAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 03:56 AM
Hey has anybody got the remedy for the above mentioned problem
- sonofwattAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 03:58 AM
I would also love for this to be fixed.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 05:33 AM
We're sorry but we will try to find a similar way to get PDF form working.
As to what my colleague said, this issue has already been reported to our developers, we will update you via this thread or via announcement on forum.
- DocjeffAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 05:10 AM
I also would like this corrected.
- millsAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 04:59 PM
I am just looking for an update on this. Have the developers found a fix for this yet?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 05:43 PM
I'm not sure if our developers have release an update about this. I suggest you to please create a separate thread using this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php? so we can forward your concern to our developers.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 03:34 AM
It's been a while but here's a great news!
We are very pleased to inform you that we have just released a Fillable PDF Form Creator. You can now export your forms into a fillable PDF form and use it offline. Most of the standard fields are now supported including, check boxes, radio buttons, drop downs and even matrix tables.
Your users can now save the filled pdf locally and sent it back to you or they can submit it directly on the PDF by clicking the submit button. It works similarly when submitting your web form.
Please try it and let us know your feedback.