- GouthamiAsked on July 07, 2017 at 03:36 AM
I have created a jot form for my website. If a user x started answering the form and in the middle the power was gone.
Will that form be saved and can he come back and answer the remaining questions later.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 04:07 AM
You need to enable the Continue Forms Later feature so the form data will be saved in case of power interruption or form crashed. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your form and open the form.
2. Go to the Settings section page.
3. Click the Show More Options button.
4. Enable the Continue Forms Later feature.
Hope that helps. If you have questions, please contact us again.