- jhadjionAsked on July 07, 2017 at 08:34 AM
I have tried deleting the fields associated with the gateway. Then I recreated the form from scratch - still the paypal gateway is assigned but does not work as I haven't authenticated. I wish to remove all gateways.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 12:08 PM
You have to delete the following field in your form. Note that the products are automatically saved and they are automatically recreated when you add another payment gateway or the same one.
If you wish to change the Paypal email, you can open the payment settings.
- jhadjionAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 09:43 PMThankyou - I did try deleting that field. But I would like to list the
products with no payment gateway attached. How do I remove the
relationship? Even by creating a new form Jotform (cleverly) remembered the
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 08, 2017 at 01:29 AM
I think what you are looking for is a Purchase order field.
Just delete your Paypal field and get this one and the products in it should still be intact and without any payment gateway setting requirement.
If you have additional questions, please let us know.
- jhadjionAnswered on July 08, 2017 at 04:43 AMYes! Thankyou :) fixed
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 08, 2017 at 06:15 AM
You are very much welcome, jhadjion. Feel free to get back to us if you have questions or other concerns.