- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 07:21 PM
I have downloaded the last form you have edited and I can see it shows fine on my end, is this issue happening with one form only or it is with all of your forms?
May we get the "My Forms" page link where you are downloading the form?
We experienced this issue some days ago, but it was reported and resolved by our developers; however, we will be glad to forward this thread to our second level is needed.
We will wait for your response.
- consumerscoverageAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 10:41 PM
Do you have an email where we can send the "phishing" pdf?
- consumerscoverageAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 10:46 PM
The iframe is embed in http://consumerscoverage.com/Second-Hand-Dealer-Bond.htm
It is only happening on the emailed PDF file and not the html email.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 08, 2017 at 02:07 AM
I was able to replicate the issue with a form in my account, but only when accessed through support site. Could you try downloading the PDF submission from the form submissions view?
You should be able to download the PDF submission normally. Also, I am sending the thread to our backend team to take a look. If we have any news in this regard, we'll update it here.
- consumerscoverageAnswered on July 08, 2017 at 08:06 AM
The pdf in view submissions is behaving normally. The pdf that is being sent via email is not correct.
We need the emailed pdf to be correct.
On your test form, set up a pdf attachment to be emailed when a form completes. The html will be normal but not the pdf attachment,
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 08, 2017 at 02:06 PM
Thank you for your sharing the additional information. I am adding it in the ticket which is sent to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- JotForm DeveloperuygarAnswered on July 10, 2017 at 03:26 AM
Problem solved. Please try again. Sorry for the inconvenience.