- normalgirlstylehelpAsked on July 08, 2017 at 10:05 PM
When I try to save my form to my computer as a PDF, something goes wrong in the formatting. Buttons don't line up with their text, lines are typed on top of each other, etc. I'm including the whole form so you can see where all it happens. It happens whether I keep the page breaks or not.
Do you know what might be causing this and how I can save a cleaner looking copy? Thanks!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 08, 2017 at 10:29 PM
I have reported this to our back-end team. You will be notified via this thread when the PDF Form layout gets fixed.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 09:16 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
There might have been so many things which cause this problem. Mainly, if there is any injected CSS or if there is any field shrinked or if the form height does not fit the A4 paper size, the PDF form could have this problem. So, we strongly suggest you to clone your form to make following changes on your form in order to get a PDF without problem.
1. Clone your form
2. Delete your css if you have injected any.
3. Unshrink field if you have already shrinked.
4. Add page break to your form to fit it to A4 paper size. If you have already page break, please try to change page break position.
Please also note that when you add page break to your form or change position of them, there is still a possibility that the same problem will happen again. So, please try several times to get the best fit. Since, the code to download form as PDF seems have conflict if any of the above thinks exist.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 09:51 AM
First of all, we are so sorry for this delay and inconvenience caused to you.
We investigated the issue further and found a solution to fix this problem. I would like to inform you that you can download your form as PDF without any problem after that. I checked it on our side and there is no overlapping issue now.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and please feel free to contact us if you have more questions. We would be pleased to assist you for any issue you may have.