- kristenbAsked on July 11, 2017 at 01:12 AM
Is there a way to allow those filling out the form to select multiple files at one time. I use a form with this option, but my team has to click on upload>select documents>select gallery>select picture for each individual picture.
Can You mass select photos?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create File Upload Forms
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 11, 2017 at 03:27 AM
To upload multiple files, please enable the Multiple Files feature in the File Upload Properties. Here's how:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Select the File Upload field and click the Properties.
3. Go to the Multiple tab and enable the Multiple Files feature.
You can also try our Drag and Drop widget. Here are the link and demo form: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/drag_and_drop_upload
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.