- dnkdionAsked on January 19, 2011 at 03:19 PM
- hurricanetattooAnswered on January 19, 2011 at 03:28 PM
I figured it out you can have multiple email addresses in the form and select each one not thru the conditions but thru the email notifications. yeeeeeaaahhhhh
you can have one email address hide another email address appear
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 07:34 AM
To send emails to multiple email addresses, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Add additional email addresses to "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side. Separate them with a comma like this:
- lorena60Answered on January 20, 2011 at 09:22 AM
Scusami io sono nuova, ma dove trovo il modulo il modulo a Form Builder ?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 09:25 AM
"I'm sorry I'm new, but where do I find the module in the form Form Builder?"
You should probably switch to the English version to find the button I mention.
- lorena60Answered on January 20, 2011 at 09:32 AM
ma nella versione italiana non si può fare?
- lorena60Answered on January 20, 2011 at 09:40 AM
daiii mi aiuti per piacere???
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 10:03 AM