- asdf789Asked on July 13, 2017 at 10:49 AM
In the breadcrumbs widget - is it possible to add text below the numbers?
If so, how?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 01:38 PM
Unfortunately, there's no option to add a text in the Breadcrumbs widget. However, you can add Custom CSS Code to display a text below the Breadcrumbs widget.
Please try adding this Custom CSS Code to your form:
content: "Hi Test";
To add the Custom CSS Code, please follow this guide:
1. Select the Breadcrumbs widget and open the Widget Settings page.
2. Paste the Custom CSS Code in the Custom CSS field.
3. Click the Update Widget button when you're done.
Also, could you please provide the form ID or form link so we can check it further?
Let us know if that works for you.