- NorthernPlainsDanceAsked on July 14, 2017 at 11:35 AM
I noticed today that any of my forms created before September of last year have mysteriously disappeared. Is there a view setting I'm missing or are these lost forever? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 12:54 PM
I checked your account and everything appears to be intact. If you have a specific example of something that is missing, let us know and we will check to see if it can be restored.
- NorthernPlainsDanceAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 01:18 PM
If I sort by created date the earliest one it shows is from September 2016. I should have many more, including Prince Charming Ball Ticket Order Form, for a specific example. Thank you.
- NorthernPlainsDanceAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 01:20 PM
I did just realize that if I do a search it shows up. Is there a "show more" option?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 01:36 PM
If you scroll to the bottom of the list, more forms should load automatically if needed. I checked in your account and the form your referenced is available at the bottom of the list:
- NorthernPlainsDanceAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 01:43 PM
I think something is weird with my browser just not loading more forms. Sorry for the panic!