- BallparksofAmericaAsked on July 14, 2017 at 09:20 PM
I have three questions...
1) How can I increase the width of the "Amount field" for a credit card payment form?
2)I use Authorize.net echeck - how can I integrate echeck into a JotForm?
3) How do I get rid of the "Type a question" - I don't need this option
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 15, 2017 at 03:52 AM
1. Inject the following CSS code to your form if you want to increase the width of the amount field.
width: 200px !important;
2. We will answer this question to a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1199940
3. You do not need to delete it. That's only a placeholder indicating where the label should be typed in but that is not seen in the live form.
- BallparksofAmericaAnswered on July 15, 2017 at 10:43 AMThanks Cris!