- coreadvizAsked on July 15, 2017 at 03:25 PM
I am new to this.
1. created an encrypted form and tested. it works for online view after clicking on email. however when i go to my GDrive to open PDF file of test submission those forms are unrecognise character due to encryption. Is there a way to decry-pt PDF file.
2. for users who submit, i have selected noreply@formresponse, instruction says it will be delivered by smtp server to user as an attachment of submission. But for test user I have not received pdf file. can you pls guide is there setting I am missing?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 15, 2017 at 07:27 PM
1. PDF submission is not allowed on encrypted forms. The same with integrations, you'll get encrypted data and they can't be decrypted.
That is explained in this user guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/344-Encrypted-Forms-and-How-to-Use-Them
2. I'm afraid this will also not work since PDF report can't be encrypted.
The only way to decrypt the data is to view it on your form submissions page or through the link sent to your email then upload the encryption key.
Please refer to the guide above for more information.