- ELIZABETHPOYNTERAsked on July 16, 2017 at 02:54 PM
All your order forms and paypal forms have US dollars only. I am not American and I want to charge pounds sterling. How can I edit this?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 16, 2017 at 03:56 PM
You can change the currency on any payment field you use. For PayPal, just do the following:
1. Open the payment wizard by clicking the WAND icon.
2. If you're not seeing the integration wizard, click the GEAR icon.
3. Then, just change the CURRENCY to POUND STERLING.
4. Don't forget to click the green CONTINUE button to save your changes.